microgreen Storage Tips
- Keep your microgreens stored in an air-tight container in your refrigerator.
- Keep them dry. Consider including a paper towel in your container to absorb excess moisture.
- On the day you purchase your microgreens, keep them out of direct sunlight and heat.
- Best consumed within two to four days, but your microgreens are guaranteed to last for a minimum of one week from purchase if stored properly.
- If you want to start with cooking microgreens, there's no better place to get inspiration than yummly.com. Yummly aggregates delicious recipes from across the internet.
- Another site to check out for recipes is microsalad.com. There are only a few, but they're worthwhile.
- Finally, one thing I would like to do through Full Fork Farm's website is share recipes people are cooking up. Take a photo of your dish, and send it my way!