When you include microgreens in your meal, they contain 4 to 40 times the amount of available nutrients these are some of the benefits. consider this:
- Red Cabbage contain six-times more vitamin C, 40-times more vitamin E, and 69-times more vitamin K compared to their mature counterpart.
- Lettuce is loaded with antioxidants and phenols, much moreso than their mature greens.
- Sunflower sprouts are comprised of 24-30% protein.
- Cilantro microgreens have three times as much beta carotene.
- Radish and Amaranth, alongside cabbage, contain the highest elevated levels of vitamin E, C, and K amongst microgreens.
Learn the role these vitamins play in our bodies, and you'll see the importance microgreens can play in your health. Small but powerful, microgreens pack a punch.