Full Flavor. Full Nutrition.
There's something more to microgreens than just their beauty and flavor. They are also jam packed with nutrients. Microgreens are the young harvested seedlings of herbs and vegetables. When you grow seedlings in soil and harvest their first true leaves, that's microgreens.
MICROGREEN VARIETIES OFFERED
A stunning, red accent. One of the highest in Vitamins C, E, and K amongst microgreens.
- Peppery and robust.
BASIL: HOLY Tulsi, ROSIE & EMILY
- Emily is a sweet Genovese-type. Rosie, like it sounds, adds an unseen color to a meal.
- The go-to microgreen for many. Radish is the leading microgreen sold on the market.
Refreshing, citrus flavor that adds zest.
The flavor you love, served as a microgreen.
- Fine-feathered structure. Mild and sweet licorice flavor.
More than a weed, Lamb's Quarters will surprise you with its earthy, mineral flavor.
- A floral and lemon herb, usually used for teas. Lemon Balm makes a great microgreen for chicken and fish dishes, and added as a garnish to desserts.
BEET: Olympia & Bull's Blood
- Great accent for dishes.
Sweet, crisp refreshing tendrils.
Great for adding that little bit of spice to a dish.
- This is one you need to see and taste to believe, and it's loaded with Vitamin C, packing a memorable citrus note.
- Stunning, dark-purple stems and flavor.
Red ursa Kale
- Tender, serrated leaves with light purple stems.
- Nutty and succulent. 24-30% protein content in each seedling.
The Skinny on microgreens
Consider this. When you include microgreens in your meal, they contain 4 to 40 times the amount of available nutrients these are some of the benefits:
- Red Cabbage contain six-times more vitamin C, 40-times more vitamin E, and 69-times more vitamin K compared to their mature counterpart.
- Lettuce is loaded with antioxidants and phenols, much moreso than their mature greens.
- Sunflower sprouts are comprised of 24-30% protein.
- Cilantro microgreens have three times as much beta carotene.
- Radish and Amaranth, alongside cabbage, contain the highest elevated levels of vitamin E, C, and K amongst microgreens.
Learn the role these vitamins play in our bodies, and you'll see the importance microgreens can play in your health. Small but powerful, microgreens pack a punch.